The weather on Wednesday wasn't so friendly, but it did present us with a wonderful opportunity to see some windmills in action. We drove to Kinderdijk and I got uncharacteristically excited over the fact we were looking at real windmills. Yes I know, silly.
We returned to Rotterdam for a quick tour of the city centre. I was taking pictures of the Stadhuis there when a line of roller-skaters came rolling past and continued doing so, and I amusingly noted that in ten minutes I'd seen more people in Rotterdam than I had in the rest of the time I was there.
We finished off my stay with a great dinner of all-you-can-eat sushi! I don't remember seeing this in Australia. For some reason we get heaps of all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ but not Japanese sushi. Hmmmm...
Braised Pork Ribs and Lotus Root with Red Bean Curd (Instant Pot +
Stove-top)
-
*This traditional Chinese stewed dish is very delicious. The pork ribs and
lotus roots are cooked until very tender. They absorb all the flavours of
red be...
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment