Most of the blogs I read tend to be like open forums, where many people with varied backgrounds and opinions can read and discuss the latest news items.
I don't have the same stuff to offer. I'm not a journalist, an IT enthusiast, a political science student or an activist. I'm somewhat pessimistic. I don't look at the latest toy and think, "hmm that's so cool, I should paste that on my blog", but rather "hmm that looks terribly flimsy and inefficient".
No, all I have are my experiences to share, and to shed some light and darkness on various topics. And so to start, I intend to write a few posts to introduce myself, and make some posts about how I got to be who I am today.
Braised Shiitake Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce
-
This classic braised shiitake mushrooms in oyster sauce delivers plump,
meaty mushrooms simmered in a rich, velvety glaze that elevates any family
gather...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment